UPDATE 12:30pm Wednesday:

“In an abundance of caution we evacuated the building due to a potential gas leak.  This situation was assessed by the fire department as well as MDU.  We were declared good to come into the building.  All students have returned to the building and are safe in their classrooms,” said Principal Jim Stanton

Original story:

Saint Francis elementary school on Colton Blvd. has been evacuated Wednesday morning for a reported gas leak. All students are safe inside the St. Thomas the Apostle Church adjacent to the school.
“This morning we evacuated Saint Francis Catholic due to a possible gas leak. All students and staff are safe and accounted for. We are waiting in Saint Thomas Church while the Fire Department and other city officials investigate any possible danger. Again, all students and staff are safe and accounted for. Thank you for your understanding,” said Principal Jim Stanton.
We’ll keep you updated.