BILLINGS MT- The Billings Symphony Orchestra & Chorale (BSO&C) invites you to break out your poodle skirts and saddle shoes and join us for our Annual Gala: The Fabulous 50’s, Saturday, April 27 at the Northern Hotel. All proceeds help the BSO&C continue to Enrich Lives through Music with Explore Music! Each year, the BSO&C performs over 90 outreach programs in our community. That’s twice a week that BSO&C musicians are out in nursing homes, visiting schools, the Montana Women’s Prison, implementing community programs to low income areas, and trailblazing regional outreach.
Start the evening with Cocktail Hour in The Northern Hotel’s authentic 50’s dinner, Bernie’s, from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Then head up to the Grand Ballroom for a 50’s inspired formal dinner followed by a live auction. After the live auction, dance the night away with music provided by The MidLife Chryslers.
Live auction packages include:
Auction Package 1:
• Dinner for 2 with Maestra Anne Harrigan
• Conducting Lesson with Anne and the BSO&C
• Orchestra Conducting Experiences at one of our 2019-2020 season Concerts
• 2 Tickets to all BSO&C 2019-2020 Season Concerts and Special Events
Auction Package 2:
• 4 Season Tickets to all Rocky Mountain College home games
• $200 Gift Certificate to The Base Camp
• 4 Rounds of Golf at Pryor Creek Golf Club (Cart Included)
• FlexPack (10) Tickets for the Billings Mustangs
Auction Package 3:
• Dinner for 8 at The Grotto
• City Vineyard Gift Basket, a $250 Value
• Original picture from Jack Bell Photography
Auction Package 4:
• Chauffer for the Evening in a Classic Automobile
• Dinner for 2 at the Field House
• Rustic Salon & Spa: Facial & Massage Package
• One Night Stay at The Northern Hotel in a King Suite
• Breakfast for 2 at Bernie’s
Tickets for the Billings Symphony Orchestra & Chorale’s Annual Gala are $150. Sponsor a table of 8 for $1,500 or a table of 4 for $750.
The BSO&C would like to thank our sponsors: Don Harr, Coach Silvie Dominguez, Peak Technology Solutions, Chicago Title, The Grotto, CopyRight, MorningStar Senior Living, First Interstate Bank, Payne West Insurance, Crowley Fleck, Lorraine Marsh, Rocky Mountain College, Eide Bailey, Anderson Hedge Wagner & Assoc., Robert & Ashley Saunders, John & Pat Burg, City Vineyard, and Georges Distributing.
A Special Thank you to our 2018-2019 Media Sponsor and our 2018-2019 Host Hotel, KTVQ-2 and The Northern Hotel.
Tickets for the Billings Symphony Orchestra & Chorale’s Annual Gala are available by calling 406-252-3610 or online at billingssymphony.org.
The 2018-2019 season is proudly sponsored by The Oakland Companies.
The Billings Symphony Orchestra & Chorale (BSO&C) is the largest professional orchestra in Montana. Established in 1951, the BSO&C strives to enrich lives through music. Consisting of over 135 musicians, the BSO&C serves a regional population of 400,000 people located throughout South Central and Eastern Montana, and Northeastern Wyoming by introducing music to children, youth, adults and seniors through Explore Music! the BSO&C’s community engagement program.
May 16, 2019 – October 5, 2019 Steele, a Montana native, was a survivor…
Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing opens Friday, May 31st at NOVA…
MontanaFair General Manager Bill Dutcher announced today the…