Willow Creek Dayspa & Salon Hosts 1st Annual “Celebrate Life” Event

Events
Willow Creek Dayspa & Salon Hosts 1st Annual _Celebrate Life_ Event_-5436816186194899502

Willow Creek DaySpa & Salon Hosts 1st Annual “Celebrate Life” Event

Willow Creek DaySpa & Salon offers services, fun, door prizes and food for cancer survivors, their families and friends.

Laughter, soothing water, glowing candles and elements of the earth balanced with complementary relaxing services set the stage for a fun and rejuvenating evening not soon forgotten at Willow Creek DaySpa & Salon.

“Celebrate Life is about recognizing the need to celebrate each day that we have with our loved ones.  It is so important to spend time, making positive memories.  This is why I want to give back to everyone who has been affected by this devastating disease.  (Or even those who just need a little TLC”) says Jamie Conrad, owner of Willow Creek.  Her mother, father and brother all were diagnosed with Cancer within the last two years.  “I know what if feels like to worry about a loved one with Cancer.”

At the heart of Willow Creek we want to let people in the community know that we are a Salonthat cares about each individual and they are not just a number to us.

“I want to know my clients stories, and who they are so they feel welcome when they visit Willow Creek.  I have laughed and cried with my clients… they are my friends and they mean a lot to me.” says Jamie Conrad.

Where:
1139 North 27th Street Suite C

When:
Friday October 28th, 2011 from 4pm to 6pm

Come visit our website for more information for the Celebrate Life event at
www.willowcreekdayspa.com

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss