Due to the COVID-19 health concerns, the format of the City Council meeting will be held in a virtual videoconferencing environment. In order to honor the Right of Participation and the Right to Know in Article II, sections 8 and 9, of the Montana Constitution, the City of Billings and City Council are making every effort to meet the requirements of the open meeting laws:
• The Agenda Packet is available for viewing on the City’s website at:
• Councilmembers will attend the meeting via a remote location, using a virtual meeting method.
City Hall and the Council Chambers will be closed during the meeting.
• The Public may view the meeting on the Community 7 TV – Channel 7 or Channel 507 –
Spectrum Cable. The Public may also view online at www.comm7tv.com and click on the “Watch
Live” icon. Community 7 also has links to their Facebook page and YouTube channel in which to
view the meeting.
• Public comment will be taken only during the Public Comment periods as indicated on the
agenda, and during the Public Hearings under the Regular agenda. Comments may be sent to
Council via email before 3:00 PM on Monday, March 23rd, at: https://ci.billings.mt.us/1538/City-
• Emails received after 3:00 PM and prior to 5:00 PM, may be read during the meeting.
• The Public may call in during specific Public Comment periods at 406.237.6196. All callers will be in a queued system and are asked to remain on hold and be patient. Calls will be taken in the order in which they are received. Callers will be restricted to 3 minutes of testimony as is customary.