This Contest has ended. Stay tuned for more!
May Birthday Bounty Sweepstakes
1. Sponsors. This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by KSVI KHMT (“Station”), 445 S. 24th St. W., Billings, MT 59102 (collectively, the “Sponsor”). This Sweepstakes is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and federal laws. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and not subject to appeal.
2. Eligibility. Your birthday must fall within this month’s Birthday Bounty dates of March 1 – March 31. No purchase necessary to enter. The Sweepstakes is open to permanent legal U.S. residents who reside within KSVI KHMT’s viewing area and who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Current or former employees of KSVI KHMT, Nexstar Media Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, Mission Broadcasting, Inc., the other Sponsors, the other television and radio stations and multichannel video programming distributors in KSVI KHMT’s viewing area, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies (including anyone who prepares and/or distributes Sweepstakes materials), and the immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of all the foregoing are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
Participants are eligible to win a KSVI KHMT contest or sweepstakes only once (1) every sixty (60) days. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any contest or sweepstakes. Participants are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once (1) every six (6) months. Text, data, or messaging rates may apply.
3. Entry. This Sweepstakes will accept entries beginning on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 8:30AM MT and ending on Monday, May 20, 2019 at 9:00AM MT. To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must visit www.yourbigsky.com to submit the entry form. Entrants must include their name, phone number, e-mail address, address and date of birth in order to enter. Incomplete entries will not be considered. All entries must be received by Monday, May 20, 2019 at 9:00AM MT. One (1) entry per person will be accepted.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical or computer, telephone service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, busy signals, hang-ups, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or late, lost, failed, illegible, incomplete, garbled or deleted entries, transmissions, or voicemails or other network or technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or online entry, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form, or the rules.
An entrant may use only one email address to submit entries during the Sweepstakes. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one entry per day, the entrant will be disqualified. For entries submitted online, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning the e-mail address or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any automated or computer-generated entries, fake or duplicate identities, spam, or improper techniques (as determined by the Sponsor) will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the validity, completeness, or number of entries submitted by an individual or the identity of the authorized account holder of an e-mail address, phone number, or social media profile shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who acts in a disruptive, harassing, vulgar, or unsportsmanlike manner, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Sweepstakes (electronic or otherwise) or if technical difficulties (e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor) compromise the security, fairness, integrity or administration of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue and/or modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted online at www.yourbigsky.com. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize. There will be one (1) winner in this Sweepstakes. On Monday, May 20, 2019 at 9:00AM MT, the winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and notified that they won by phone or e-mail. The winner will receive a $200 VISA gift card. The approximate retail value of the prize is $200.00. Entrants can win only once.
The potential winners will be contacted by a representative of the Sponsors, and must reply within 72 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to choose another potential winner by the process referred to above.
All results are unofficial until winner is verified by the Sponsor. Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use, merchantability, or fitness for a specific purpose, and the Sponsor is not responsible for defective prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize in their sole discretion without an on-air or off-air announcement, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Other terms and conditions may apply.
6. Conditions for Acceptance of the Prize. The winner must claim the prize in-person at the Station, located at 445 S. 24th ST. W., Billings, MT 59102, during regular business hours (Monday – Friday from 8:00AM MT – 5:00PM MT). Prize will not be mailed under any circumstances. The prize must be claimed by Monday, June 3, 2019 at 5:00PM MT or it will be forfeited. Winner will be required to provide a valid government issued photo identification card and to execute an affidavit of eligibility and publicity and liability release prior to receiving their prize. The Station may require the winner’s guests, invitees, or travel companions to sign liability releases prior to receiving the prize. All unclaimed or rejected prizes will be forfeited. Failure by the winner to respond to the Station’s messages, calls, e-mails or other notification will lead to forfeiture of the prize. Failure to completely fill out and sign all waivers, releases, or forms requested by the Station will result in forfeiture of the prize. The Station then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to another winner using the method described above. A winner who forfeits any prize is not eligible to win another contest or sweepstakes conducted by the Station for thirty (30) days.
Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner and the winner may receive an IRS 1099 Form or equivalent from the Sponsor. The Sponsor will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner is required to fill out any tax forms requested by the Sponsor in order to receive their prize.
Winner will be solely responsible for any and all license and registration fees, accommodations, transportation costs, gratuities and all other items of an incidental nature. All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner, the Sponsor is not responsible for any weather changes or extenuating circumstances relating to a prize received. The Sponsor is not responsible for replacing or reimbursing winners with any form of compensation for events that are delayed or canceled. All delays and cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Sponsor. This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations, trip schedule changes, flight cancellations, changes in travel arrangements, travel delays of any form and duration, game cancellations and delays, as well as all acts of nature. The Sponsor is not responsible for any expenses incurred by Sweepstakes winners as a result of such delays or cancellations. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to supply the prize by reason of any force majeure events, such as acts of God, war, terrorist attacks, unusually severe weather, labor strikes, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor.
By accepting the prize, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, likeness, biographical information, and entry materials used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, and in any media whatsoever, including the Station and on www.yourbigsky.com, for any purpose whatsoever, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any further authorization or compensation to the winner.
7. Limitation on Liability. Sponsor disclaims all liabilities to the winner with respect to receipt and use of the prize. Winners and their guests or travel companions, by acceptance of their prize, agree to release and hold the Sponsor and its affiliated companies, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, fines, and costs of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which may be sustained directly or indirectly to persons or property in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Sweepstakes or prize-related activity.
8. Reservation of Rights. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or terminate this Sweepstakes for any reason in the event that it cannot be run or administered as intended by the Sponsor. Any such changes or termination will be announced on KSVI KHMT.
9. Contact Information. For questions or more information about this Sweepstakes, please contact KSVI KHMT at www.yourbigsky.com. For a copy of these rules, addendum, and/or list of winners please go to www.yourbigsky.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KSVI KHMT at 445 S. 24th St. W., Billings, MT 59102 within sixty (60) days of the end of this Sweepstakes.