Stumped on what to dress your pet up as for Halloween? We got you covered for the perfect costume idea for your four-legged friend.
Be Chewy lists plenty of costume ideas for dogs this Halloween. Here are a few ideas to keep in mind.
- Video game character
- Like Yoshi, Mario, Luigi, you name it!
- Food ideas
- Hamburger, taco, hot dog, toast, sushi
- Superhero characters
- From the Marvel Universe: Captain America, Thor, Spider-man
- From the DC Universe: Batman, Aquaman; Superman
- Literary Icons or TV figures
- Harry Potter, Snow White, a hobbit, Thing 1 & Thing 2, Frankenstein
- Or dress them up as your favorite character!
Reader’s Digest’s Kelly Kuehn lists tons of costume ideas for your feline friend to use this Halloween. Find the costume that fits your cat’s personality to a tee! Here are a few to get you started:
- Starbucks Barista
- You will have the cutest barista ever!
- Dracula or any other vampire
- Dress your cat up as a creature of the night
- You won’t be able to handle the cuteness
- You’ll have to serve them a culinary treat for an outfit this cute!
- Or dress them up as your favorite food
- Witch or bat
- This costume is perfect for black cats
- Channel their inner witch or bat!
- Other costume ideas:
These are just a few ideas to give you a little inspiration for finding the perfect costume for your pet. The possibilities for Halloween costumes are truly endless for pets and humans. With only 30 days left until this spooky holiday, now is the perfect time to start planning costumes!