Why I Fight presents the 1st Annual Metastatic Breast Cancer Fundraiser

Billings Area Highlights

A Fundraiser set up to donate to metastatic breast cancer research and support families battling cancer in our community. 

Billings, MT, October 11, 2019- The Why I Fight Fundraiser invites Billings and surrounding areas to attend the first annual Metastatic Breast Cancer fundraiser on October 26th, 2019 from 7 – 11pm at Craft Local. There will be live music performed by Bitter Road, Not Your Girlfriend’s Band, and special guest Adam Rutt! 

The Why I Fight Fundraiser will donate 65% of all proceeds to Metavivor, a non-profit that funds solely to breast cancer research. The other 35% will benefit families within the Billings community battling cancer. This fundraiser will have a silent auction, 50/50 raffle, and of course some live music throughout the night. 

Why I Fight is a fundraiser that was set up in honor of those battling or those who have lost against Metastatic Breast Cancer. Metastatic breast cancer is coined the “treatable, not curable disease” due to the cancer metastasizing into vital organs, turning into end-stage cancer. 

This fundraiser aims to help the families in Billings as well as help fund research for MBC to one day turn this fatal disease into a curable one.  To learn more about metastatic breast cancer and how you can support go to metavivor.org.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss