Kevin Durant’s wingspan is now the size of an airplane!
Alaska Airplanes put an image of the Golden State Warriors’ superstar on the side of a plane.
The image is made up of more than 30 decals. It shows a smiling Durant stretching his arms out to create a 50-foot wingspan.
In real life, Durant’s wingspan is seven feet long.
The airline says it took about 144 hours to install the decals on the 737-900ER aircraft.
Durant teamed up with Alaska Airlines in 2017 as an “Advisor to the CEO” to support youth and education programs in the Bay Area.
It’s game day and we just unveiled the perfect good luck charm for @KDTrey5! To celebrate our newest livery and his team’s achievement, we’re giving 10 fans a chance to win roundtrip flights. Retweet and follow @AlaskaAir by 6/3/18 to enter. Rules: https://t.co/Dbo52qaHjA pic.twitter.com/ldMMiUUnND— Alaska Airlines (@AlaskaAir) May 31, 2018
- BOY WITH LOADED GUN ARRESTED AT SAN LORENZO HIGH SCHOOL
- CAL WOMEN’S BASKETBALL COACH QUESTIONED AT AIRPORT OVER SON
- 13-YEAR-OLD DRIVER ARRESTED AFTER CRASHING STOLEN CAR IN SAN JOSE
- ‘ROSEANNE’ CANCELED FOLLOWING STAR’S RACIST TWEET
- ONLY ON 4: WOMAN SAYS SHE WAS PRICKED BY NEEDLE ON BART