Are you looking for a challenging, fast-paced career in media? Do you wish to learn how businesses convert customers via content and digital strategies? Do you want to help people succeed while having fun in the process? The way we connect with each other is changing quickly and you have the opportunity to be on the forefront! Nexstar Billings is looking for a creative Broadcast/Digital Media Strategist to join our team. No day is ever the same; as a team we support each other to provide results for our clients.
Our mission is to help educate and provide innovative marketing solutions for our local partner/advertisers. As the media strategist you would be responsible for developing strong business relationships and growing those to meet team goals. You will also be tasked with continual education and influence with our staff and clients on broadcast digital products/trends, developing strong client solutions, and good overall service and response rate. You will be selling a suite of digital solutions including search marketing (SEM/SEO), targeted display, retargeting, reputation management, content marketing, mobile marketing, social media, and email marketing.
– Be a trusted advisor for clients, break down the strategies and how they will impact the business.
– Provide creative solutions and create custom presentations for client meetings
– Communicate the benefits of broadcast reach, content, search marketing (SEM/SEO), targeted display, retargeting, reputation management, content marketing, mobile marketing, social media, and email marketing.
– Provide fulfillment across multiple platforms.
– Meet goals
Requirements & Experience:
– 2-3 years of marketing or business experience, digital media experience preferred
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
– Working experience of Google Analytics, DFP is a plus!
– Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
Nexstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply visit: Nexstar.tv